Thursday, July 3, 2008

Idiots-Free

Just my luck! The first day of California's new "hands-free" driving law, and I get a ticket. I guess "speeding while under the influence" is illegal now, too?

As far as I'm concerned, if a person can't drive while talking on a cell phone it's not the cell phone's fault. We don't need a "hands-free" law we need an "idiots-free" law – It should be illegal to drive while being an idiot.

And part of this "idiots-free" law would make it illegal to wash a windshield while driving in front of me. An idiot might have a dirty windshield, but I didn't...'til now, so thanks, asshole!
Just because an idiot wants to wash his windshield doesn't mean that I want to wash mine, and yes, I realize that it takes getting an automobile up to 65 mph before it is possible for an idiot to deduce that the windshield is too unclean to operate the vehicle, but that doesn't mean that it's okay to spritz and leave water spots on the 20 cars that unfortunately happen to be traveling within a quarter of a mile behind said idiot.

And while I'm feeling litigious, I think the criminal justice system should be revamped so that defendants have the option of pleading, "guilty," "not guilty," or "bitch deserved it."
Imagine the time saved on domestic violence cases.

(**DISCLAIMER - DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS NOT FUNNY...unless the chick beats up the dude then it's fucking hilarious**)

Vote RockyRob – "I can't guarantee that I'll make drugs legal...but I'll try and get 'em real fuckin' cheap."

-Rocky '08

Paid for by the Coalition of Pissed-Off, Brokeass, Alcoholics for Common Sense.
I'm RockyRob and I approve this message.

No comments: