Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Make A Wish Don Imus

News today is that CBS settled its wrongful termination dispute with fired shock jock Don Imus.

My problem with the whole Don Imus fiasco is that you know when those two lone white girls on the Rutgers girls’ basketball team heard Don Imus call them “nappy headed hoes,” you know it was the happiest day of their lives. You know they were like, “YES! FINALLY! After all these years…sagging my pants…listening to gangsta rap…corn rows so tight they hurt my head, finally I get some recognition…”

And then they go and fire his ass for giving these girls the greatest gift anyone has ever given them.

I think CBS missed out on a fantastic business opportunity. Instead of firing Don, I think they should have kept him, and started the “Make A Wish Foundation…For Wiggers.”

Kids from all over the country could write in:

“Deer Mistuh Imis,

I been talking like I’s black since I was 12 years old. I’m going into my senior year and these fool be trippin’ cuz they know these bitches be jockin’ my shit.

Please help…”

And then Don could get on the radio and be like, “I’m sending this shout out to the most thugginest gangsta I know – Melvin Vanderwinkle. Pimpin all the nappy headed hoes in Bismarck, North Dakota. You bitches better have his money!”

A win – win.

No comments: